Architech is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to develop mobile and web applications using React and React Native. If you are a Senior Front End Engineer and have a strong experience with React Native this may be the opportunity you are looking for.
As a Senior Front End Engineer you will design and build the mobile and and web application using React and React Native. You will assist in designing the user interface as well as implementing and connecting to back end services. In this position you will work with other motivated and talented developers with a significant impact on design, architecture and direction.
ARCHITECH is a team of tech enthusiasts who constantly innovate and challenge each other to grow, what overall makes Architech a great place to work. By joining our team you can work with advanced and cutting edge technologies that define the future of IT industry.
Our current focus is on building an automation system in logistics and transportation, an industry that undergoes major, self-disruptive changes.
If you are a professional who seeks self-dependence, is disciplined to work remotely and understands the importance of personal accountability, we would be glad to have you in our team.
- Work on a multidisciplinary team to architect, design, and deliver a multilayer automation ecosystem in logistics and transportation
- Develop new products/features for web, mobile and voice that adhere to best practices, is easy to understand and are efficient
- Define technical requirements that are required to develop the product/feature
- Architect and design technical solutions and implement them
- Deliver a hybrid user experience to be easily portable between web and mobile.
- Explore, assess and prototype new technologies to drive innovation and problem solving
- Identify and analyze open source/market solutions
- Build scalable software applications and technology based on responsive cross-browser user experiences solutions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of experience in single page application frameworks using ReactJS and React Native.
- Strong knowledge of React internal structure
- Experience leveraging CI-CD tools and cloud architecture
- Familiarity with classical and quantum algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of functional programming principles and benefits
- Practical experience with a distributed version control system (Git)
- Written communication skills in English
Preferred Personal Skills:
- You demonstrate leadership, technical curiosity and creativity. You are a forward-thinking, self-starter by nature possessing a passion for growth and true innovation
- You are self-aware and face challenges with determination
- You are self-deciplined and are able to work remotely, independently with minimal direction.
- You are passionate about keeping up-to-date with the latest web technologies and standards