Специалист по тендерам
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
you want it to be
Remote work full time
Petrosoft’s founder is a retail operator and engineer who initially developed a cloud-based back-office software solution in 2002. Today, the company provides a platform, integration options, software, hardware, and services. These solutions are designed to take advantage of advances in technology, address changes in consumer demand, and enable seamless connections within today’s retail ecosystem.
From its headquarters in Pittsburgh, the company supports its POS, foodservice, fuel management, and back-office product lines as well as its integration with industry-leading technology partners SAP. IBM. Microsoft .
Primary responsibilities include:
- review the posted ads about the new tenders,
- identify the appropriate ones,
- complete the vendor profile if applicable,
- initiate the works,
- manage the company profiles on the tender platforms. (Provide Petrosoft Visibility - completion of the Vendor profiles on the tender platforms and in the oil companies’ websites. Identify new profiled tenders.)
– study, analyze & evaluate RFP documentation,
- build the timeline and plan for the RFP delivery based on the tender requirements,
- manage the internal cross-departmental works to gather,
- accumulate and generate the required information for the questionnaire’s completion and demo preparation.
- monitor & Control time-sensitive dead-lines for the tender milestones’ delivery;
- complete and submit all the relevant forms and requests;
- gather and manage demo scripts matrix and the relevant templates;
- build the demo scenarios based on the customers’ requirements,
- build the demo team based on the requirements and get prepared to the customer demo;
- manage the customer-facing documentation;
manage customers and communication with the internal and external stakeholders;
- elaborate and transfer all the customers’ requests and communication to be efficiently and proactively addressed and responded;
- make sure all the information is submitted timely and accurately,
- identify risk factors,
- prepare presentations and reports.
The Activity centers around managing & coordinating Current RFP pre-sale projects (approximately 4) till the enterprise announcements we have Won the contract.
- Full remote work
- Work schedule: flexible
- Salary in $
- Paid vacation