Akvelon Inc (USA) is a business and technology consulting firm, works in the field of IT consulting and software development based on a variety of technologies. Our company is a member of the vendor program, which gives employees the opportunity to work with clients in Russia, the United States and other countries. This is a great opportunity to transfer experience and get new experience with leading engineers of world-renowned companies. Akvelon is growing rapidly, with almost eight hundred employees at ten offices worldwide. We was ranked as one of the top 50 Fastest-Growing Companies in Eastern Seattle in 2018!
Our partners and customers are Microsoft, Reddit, Facebook, Airbnb, Dropbox, Ideoclick, Pinterest, Starbucks and etc.
Now we are looking for a Technical Product Management for a project from Ideoclick (to USA, Seattle). Ideoclick is a Seattle based company, founded by former Amazonians, which offers a suite of services to empower brands to successfully drive their eCommerce business.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of product management, project management, and/or software development experience in an agile environment;
- Ability to blend business and technical savviness;
- Experience with best practice agile software development and/or lean startup principles;
- People management, mentorship and/or coaching experience;
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information;
- Passion for data driven decision making and continuous process improvement;
- Strong communication skills and experience providing project visibility to the organization;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Experience in working with diverse executive-level leaders and team members in a cross-disciplinary manner;
- Proficiency in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office or Project.
- Experience managing SaaS products;
- eCommerce experience (preferably Amazon marketplaces);
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or a related field.
What you can expect from us:
- Challenging and interesting tasks;
- US visa sponsorship;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Transportation compensation;
- Medical insurance.