з/п не указана
A fast-growing, software-as-a-service (SaaS) company and leading sales acceleration provider in Chicago, has an immediate opening for a qualified Marketing Coordinator. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Marketing Coordinator who is ready to join an industry leader in a booming market.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
Objectives of this Role
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities. Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast and online content.
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behaviour, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to the sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with research using data analytics software
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- +1 years of experience with the Hubspot CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Remote, full-time position
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity for Performance-Based Bonuses