Python Developer (H1B,USA)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Ariadne is looking for a bright software engineer with a strong Python background and web application development experience to develop and maintain a biomedical data portal at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, MD. The portal processes and makes publicly available terabytes of rapidly growing genomic data. The system serves millions of users every day and accounts for over 90% of traffic at nih.gov.
- 3+ years of recent Python development experience
- experience with Django
- 5+ years of software development experience
- database design/development experience and SQL
- flexibility and ability to learn and use new technologies
- ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently
- ability to get things done
- C/C++ development experience and STL
- experience writing Unix shell scripts
- XML/XSLT knowledge and experience
- multi-threaded programming experience
- cross-platform Linux/ Windows programming experience
- bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar is required
- master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
- this opportunity is permanent, full-time, and it is on site in Bethesda/Rockville, MD
- competitive salary, quick H1B Visa processing and Green Card sponsorship
Ariadne offers an excellent benefits package including health insurance with 100% company paid premiums, 401K program with matching, paid time off and holiday pay, life insurance, flexible spending and disability coverage. We promote an excellent work life balance with a 40-hours workweek and a chance to work alongside accomplished scientists at NIH.
Thank you for your interest in our Python Developer position!
We look forward to reviewing your application.