з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Strange Loop is looking to hire experienced 3d artist to help build Eco and future games. Join us as we work to bring games into education in a new way, creating worlds where students collaboratively apply what they’re learning. Remote work and variable work-hours are accepted, much of the team works remotely.
- Main focus of work is creating props, machines, vehicles and the environment art
- Solid set of 3D skills: Proficient in Max and/or Maya, with ability to work fast and follow specifications.
- Ability to creates assets of expected quality while staying within the poly/texture budgets.
- Ability to work within schedule and deliver work on time.
- Ability to work independently (good self management skills) with high motivation and sense of personal responsibility.
- Sufficient 2D art skills (ability to create own rough asset concept art in collaboration with Art Director)
- Ability to learn and adapt fast.
- Good personality and open accepting attitude are a must to fit within the team. We are a bunch of developers from all over the world, and each of us comes with their own stories and experiences.
- Ability to create UI assets, Icons and UI elements is a plus.
- Ability to create particle effects is a plus.
- Familiarity with Unity engine is a plus.
- Sense of humour is a plus.
- Paid hourly (hourly pay at a rate to be determined)
- Flexible hours
- Remote work