з/п не указана
Strange Loop is looking to hire experienced 3d artist to help build Eco and future games. Join us as we work to bring games into education in a new way, creating worlds where students collaboratively apply what they’re learning. Remote work and variable work-hours are accepted, much of the team works remotely.
- Main focus of work is creating props, machines, vehicles and the environment art
- Solid set of 3D skills: Proficient in Max and/or Maya, with ability to work fast and follow specifications.
- Ability to creates assets of expected quality while staying within the poly/texture budgets.
- Ability to work within schedule and deliver work on time.
- Ability to work independently (good self management skills) with high motivation and sense of personal responsibility.
- Sufficient 2D art skills (ability to create own rough asset concept art in collaboration with Art Director)
- Ability to learn and adapt fast.
- Good personality and open accepting attitude are a must to fit within the team. We are a bunch of developers from all over the world, and each of us comes with their own stories and experiences.
- Ability to create UI assets, Icons and UI elements is a plus.
- Ability to create particle effects is a plus.
- Familiarity with Unity engine is a plus.
- Sense of humour is a plus.
- Paid hourly (hourly pay at a rate to be determined)
- Flexible hours
- Remote work