Senior system administrator
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Senior System Administrator
Job Description: The LHNCBC requires services of a senior System Administrator who has extensive experience in Linux system administration and IT security on multiple computing platforms.
Summary job duties: The position reports directly to the LHNCBC Office of Director (OD) and has the following duties:
- Develop and operate an enterprise infrastructure including operating system and system utilities, patch management, system security, and general support to IT infrastructure and technical staff.
- Develop and support IT enterprise services including virtual machines, web services, scalable file systems, LDAP/multi-factor authentication systems, Domain Name systems (DNS).
- Conduct daily administration support of LHNCBC computing resources, including system installation, configuration, upgrading, patching, scripting, remote access, troubleshooting software/hardware problems and documentation.
- Evaluate, test and validate variant software and hardware to support enterprise IT systems.
- Extensive system administration skill in Red Hat Linux and Intel based platforms, including shell scripting or Perl programming.
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise storage system on NetApp and comprehensive knowledge in virtual machine and DAS, NAS, SAN file systems.
- Proficiency in DNS, NFS, NIS, LDAP and Linux system security.
- Intimate understanding of overall Internet technology and architecture.
- Good understanding of computing security, authentication techniques, operation procedures and general practices in an enterprise IT infrastructure.
- Demonstrated self-initiated ability for analyzing, debugging, tracking and problem solving.
- Excellent organization and time management skills and ability to identify priorities as needed to accomplish a variety of tasks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to work with people at every level.
- Administration experience on Hyper-V based virtual infrastructure
- Administration experience on Tenable and Splunk systems
- Minimum five years of direct Linux system administration experiences.
Degree: BS or higher.
Major(s): Computer Science. Other equivalent engineering disciplines from a reputable college can be considered.
Medical Science & Computing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.