Full Stack Developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We're looking for a Full Stack Developer to work remotely for US Company with the office in New York. Competitive salary.
COMPANY: US company with the office in New York
You will join the early stage of projects and participate in defining the platform for the next generation products
- Build API to a multi-tenant backend services to enable easy access by internal applications, clients, and partners
- Continuously integrate and ship code into the cloud environment
- Develop applications from ground up using a modern technology stack such as Scala, Akka, Play, and NoSQL
- Participate in defining the architecture of modern tools and runtime for operating your code such as GCP, Docker, Kubernetes
- Work directly with Product Owners to deliver products in a collaborative and agile environment
- Work across our stack (Front and Backend)
Who You Are
- You are passionate to be part of cutting edge projects and are motivated by delivering world-class products with great architecture on an aggressive schedule
- You are not intimidated by challenges; thrives even under pressure; are passionate about your craft; and hyper focused on delivering exceptional results
- You love to learn new technologies and mentor engineers to raise the bar on your team
- You use, or are passionate about learning, functional programming the right way, GCP, Docker, Scala, Akka, Mongo– and anything else that will help you solve big, messy problems
- Not afraid of implementing UI for new and existing features
- Advanced level knowledge of JVM and OOP
- 4+ years of full stack development experience
- 2+ years of experience in Scala Experience working with Play Scala or Akka HTTP
- Experience in designing API and documenting them
- Experience in Unix/Linux including basic commands and scripting
- Understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and monitoring
- Excellent communication skills
- Designing mission-critical system using GCP, Docker, microservices architecture
- Experience with Cats or Scalaz and know how to apply them in the messy world of FP-OOP
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Docker containers
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership do you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job