- Puppet - high end experience with puppet in automation tools
- Senior Sys Admin/Technical Support
- Ability to adapt to a complex DevOps environment.
- Quickly learns new tools and techniques
- Strong team working attitude and embeds himself/herself into the organization
- Scripting as needed for DevOps
- Production experience with automation and cloud technologies
- Experience administering Atlassian products with strong focus on JIRA
- Excellent communication skills and great interpersonal abilities
- Takes ownership and solve problems quickly
- Senior level devops experience
- Advanced and proactive problem solver
- Scrappy and proactive work ethic and always looking to improve efficiencies
- Work independently without supervision
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to convey process both verbal and written
- Working with development infrastructure team of 10 devops and release engineers. You are a part of a team that supports embedded engineering, apps development, services development and 1100 resources within the organization. You will be a team contributor assisting temporarily onsite and then moving to a remote role. This position requires you to be engaged and connected with the team and the organization objectives. You will be supporting all 3 engineering teams. At times you will need to be engaged and proactive to problem solver and resolve issues without much supervision. Your goal and objectives is to bring value to the development infrastructure team and all the teams that are supported by development infrastructure.
Candidate will work from San Jose, CA for the first 2-3 months and then remotely from their home.