- Bachelor degree above, engineering background is preferred
- Fluent English (oral & written) as a must.
- 10+ year experiences in industrial automation field
- Working experience as key account/channel sales in industrial automation field for at least 5 years. Related working experience automation supplier’s branch office in Russia or work for channel distributor, system integrator ispreferred.
- Well-knowledge in industrial vertical markets (e.g., oil/gas, power/engery, transportation, factory automation, machine automation, etc). Well understand about the ECO-system/partner and major customers in vertical markets.
- Experience of team management
- Highly motivated in reaching targets
- Optimistic/positive thinking person
- Ability to learn new things quick and easily
- Ability to work in multitasked condition
- Achieve sales target: Guide and lead theteam to achieve the yearly goal/sales target (yearly and months sales quota could be discuss and set as a sales quota table.)
- Open new key accounts from industrial automation field such as oil/gas, power/energy, transportation, machine-automation, factory-automation, etc.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, or other subjects of sale.
- Represent company at trade association meetings and seminars to promote products and services.
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
- Complete CRM reports at daily bases with updated information, submit reports in time.
- Assigned tasks from your supervisor and/or head quarter management team
- Daily communication with HQ office
- To assist with marketing activities and tasks assigned by employer
Probation period: 3 months
Benefits for employee: Volunteer Medical insurance
Job location: Moscow, Russia