Gameloft is looking for a B2C Project Manager to manage and grow the revenues of our mobile channels (own- or third-party operated: mobile sites, subscription offers, preloads) in the Russia and CIS.
Allying a sense of business and strong analytical skills, you will be in charge of:
Project management: Definition, release and optimization of our subscription services, landing pages, CRM programs and mobile sites, follow-up, testing and analysis. A team of developers will be assigned to your projects. You will also work with designers on a regular basis.
Key account management: drive relationships with existing distribution partners as well as billing providers
Business Development: identify opportunities of growth or optimization within existing and potential partners & channels
Analysis: Daily monitoring of the traffic & performance and regular synthetic reporting, benchmark of competitors’ offers
- At least 3 years of working experience, preferably in mobile or digital content
- Fluent in English
- Excellent analytical thinking skills, you understand they key performance indicators and the reasons that generated them
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong interest in the mobile & telco industries as well as in digital content distribution
- Passionate to join a young, dynamic and international structure and to discover the fast-growing mobile game universe
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.