- Higher professional education.
- Work experience of at least 2 years in a similar position.
- Possessing leadership skills and organizational abilities.
- Having English language proficiency of at least an intermediate level.
The HR Generalist should possess the knowledge of the following:
- the Labour legislation of the Russian Federation
- procedure of preparation of reports on the personnel;
- procedure for issuing/formalizing, maintaining and safekeeping of the documentation related to the personnel and their circulation;
- Legislative and regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation, methodological materials for the personnel management;
- the possibilities of using modern information technologies in the Human Resources activity.
The main responsibility of the HR Generalist is to ensure compliance with all the valid norms of the Labour legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Keeping the full scope of the HR record management.
- Registration, storing and issuing of the Employment record books and their enclosure inserts.
- Keeping records of registration for military service.
- Administering the timesheets.
- Documenting the leaves of absence for the employees, keeping account of the vacations balance.
- Preparing reports for the personnel circulation.
- Providing support to the personnel in their registration for the Voluntary health insurance programme, attracting their family members for this insurance programme and supporting other insurance schemes of the Company.
- Participation in the adaptation programme for new employees (induction, the company's remuneration package, internal policies and procedures, HR record management).
- Writing the local internal regulations for the Company.
- Participating in working out of the job descriptions.
- Giving responses to requests from other employees concerning the professional activities, providing the required information in full scope.
- Assisting fellow workers in solving problems in their activities, if such assistance can result in a qualitative improvement of their performance.
- Complying with the rules of confidentiality when dealing with private information of the employees.
- Finding and selecting of personnel to the vacant positions.
- Studying and monitoring of the labour market, creating a salary range when hiring people.
- Preparing a technical assignment for recruiting of staff.
- Developing and getting approvals for the incentive programmes.
- Coordinating the contractors for the matters of their personnel recruiting.
- Coordinating the contractors for the matters of ensuring the rights of personnel to the labour safety and protection.