KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have over 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Now you have an opportunity to join the friendly team of our Deal Advisory department.
Manager, Deal Advisory (Financial Services)
- Working on complex assignments in the Financial Sector including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Bank analysis and identification of major issues;
- Analysis of loan processes (corporate, SME, and retail);
- High-level analysis of payment systems;
- Analysis of operational and commercial efficiency;
- Identification of key operational risks;
- Business model for the Bank;
- Design of the market strategy.
- Providing support in the engagement planning and management process;
- Communicating with clients, collecting information, conducting detailed financial analysis, and reporting on findings;
- Being involved in business development.
- Degree from a leading Ukrainian or International University;
- Working experience in Banks or external audit/consulting for financial institutions (Big4 is a plus) – at least 5 years;
- Thorough understanding of the following processes/systems within the Bank – strategy development, loan process, payment systems, operational and market risks, compliance, operational and commercial efficiency;
- Fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian (written and spoken);
- Team player;
- Good communication skills;
- Analytical mindset;
- Non-standard approach to problem solving;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly.