Consulting department of PwC Russia is looking for the professionals to join our Strategy and Operations team, Consumer and Industrial sector (CIPS).
What you will get
- Solid start of the career in a reputable company with a strong brand, which will drive your resume for years ahead
- Intensive training and coaching to rapidly develop an independent professional in you (and accompanying fair and fast rank and compensation growth)
- Chance to try many different industries and see how top national companies really work before you commit to any of them (i.e. leading manufacturers, investment holdings, etc.)
- Rapidly develop general business, narrow technical and industry specific skills
- Broad network of colleagues and clients who will help and employ you along your career
- International career and marketability if you decide you want it
We expect you bring
- Must have
- 1-3 years of intensive experience in large multinational companies (industrial products, FMCG, pharmaceuticals, retail, etc.). Experience in consulting would be considered as an advantage.
- Being equally good with numbers and with people
- Taking initiative and owning it through to the end results
- Curiosity and desire to understand how things really work
- Good writing skills and decent English
- Know what you are doing by applying to consulting – do your homework
- Big advantage if you
- Have any living or working experience abroad (not as a tourist)
What we do
We help a wide range of clients, from consumer goods and retail to heavy industry and transportation, to solve strategic, managerial and operational issues; drive sales and reduce costs; streamline processes and restructure. We will teach you how.
Examples of projects:
- Advising a large machinery manufacturer on how to streamline its supply-chain
- Helping a transportation company to optimize delivery routes and cut costs
- Driving procurement costs down for a food manufacturer